Statutory Mandatory Training Course
Full Day Course. Date to be advised.
This course is offered through our training partners Bank Training Ltd.
- Manual handling – Theory, Practical, Unsafe Practices, Hoist
- Adult BLS / Paediatrics BLS (Practical in line with principles directed by the Resuscitation Council UK)
- Secondary Survey
- Recovery Position
- Breathing Problems
- Policies and Procedures
- Career advancement
- Information Governance including GDPR
- Caldicott and Data Protection
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Conflict Resolution
- Complaints Handling
- Lone Working
- Prevent/Radicalisation Awareness
- MAR Documentation
- Whistle Blowing
- Health and Safety, Risk Assessment, COSHH, RIDDOR
- Infection Prevention and Control including MRSA/C-Diff/Sepsis
- Fluids and Nutrient / Food Hygiene
- Person Centred Care Planning
- Safe Guarding Adults/Children- MCA/Dementia
- Basic Life Support - Adult only/ Adult and Paediatric
- First Aid
- Moving & Handling
- PMVA - full course
- PMVA - refresher course - 1 day
Our trainers are accredited through the National Back Exchange, the Association of First Aiders and the Association of Healthcare Trainers.
The following specific courses are offered through our training partners, Intelligensa.
- First Aid at Work
- Positive Handling for Schools
- Managing Challenging Behaviour
- PMVA and Physical Intervention
- Conflict Management
- Self Defence and Breakaway
- Football &Event Stewarding
- Handcuffs & Soft Restraints
Monday 20th May 2019
Basic Life Support & Manual Handling
Tuesday 21st May 2019
Tuesday 25th June 2019
Training is located in Bristol
To book the above, or other courses we offer, please Contact Us using our enquiry form.
Alternatively, please contact us by email or phone.
Tel: 0333 320 8016